National Coffee Day
Sunday, September 29th is National Coffee Day! This is a day to celebrate and appreciate coffee. We love everything about coffee and hope you do too. We encourage you to share this graphic on social media to show your love for coffee.
Raise you coffee mug this Sunday and enjoy your cup!
In honor of National Coffee Day below is a list of fun facts about the beloved beverage.
- The coffee bean is actually the seed of a cherry-like fruit that grows on trees!
- Coffee is a season product that has specific harvest time
- The region of the world where coffee grows is referred to as the Coffee Belt
- Altitude, climate, soil conditions, and coffee processing techniques are factors that contribute to specific flavor profiles for regions, coffee farms, and sometimes a specific flavor profile for an area within a coffee farm. (This relationship between coffee flavor and specific origin is referred to as terroir.)
- The coffee brewing process actually evolves in 3 different phases!
- A widely circulated story credits the discovery of coffee to goats!
date posted: 2013-09-27 tags:brandi@bunnposted by: